We believe that art and culture should be accessed and enjoyed by everyone.
Global Art Projects has significant experience in delivering specialist public programs and education services to galleries and the cultural sector.
Co-Director Donald Williams brings GAP particular expertise and experience in this arena. Trained initially as an art teacher, Don has been involved in the fields of arts education, audience development, public programs and access for many years. In addition to publishing seven major text-books on Australian contemporary art for senior secondary students, Don worked in the education departments of a number of galleries and museums including the Tate Gallery, London and the National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne.
Click here for information on Donald Williams, text books written by Donald Williams or GAP publications.
- provide education and outreach services
- provide audience development programs
- provide lecture programs, seminars, forums and workshops
- develop guided tours
- develop visiting programs for artists, curators, critics, speakers and other guests
- develop teacher in-service training
- develop programs for students at all levels and special interest groups
- develop and produce education kits, brochures and other explanatory guides
- develop and write text for audio tours